What a lot of emails! Thanks to all those who've emailed me.
Most of the emails I've received have fallen into three categories:
- Can you write kick-ass copy for my business/blog? Is it affordable, and how can I hire you?
- How can I get my writing published?
- How can I make money online?
I have answers! Taking each question in turn:
- Yes I can. Yes it is. Use the contact form to send me some details of what you need, and what your budget is, and I'll be in touch. Here's a short piece I wrote for The Spectator's Arts and Culture blog: We Are the New History I can also advise on social media marketing and advertising opportunities. Let me know what you need.
- Huge question. Many answers. I can't answer you all back individually, as I'll end up covering loads of the same ground, but I'll be able to help you all out in a few months. I'm setting something up once my book comes out, to help other writers. It is unlikely to be launched before Christmas. Keep an eye on this blog, and I'll tell you the second it opens its doors. If you're already published, but you need help with promotion, get in touch and I'll point you in the right direction.
- There are two answers to that. Again, there's something - a different thing - coming out soon that will help you if you are REALLY serious about making money online, but the first step is to be passionate about something other than the money. This opportunity is for people who want to set up solid businesses (of any kind) that will grow. It's very affordable, but it's not available yet. I'll let you know when it is. Making a living online - rather than just a bit of cash - takes time and effort. Work on the thing you hope to make money from, and I'll let you know when this resource opens up for you. Meanwhile, listen to the podcasts on this blog for business advice. I've been involved in online businesses since 1999, and the advice I give in these podcasts is free. If you just need a bit of cash, however, you can get that quite easily. I use Sponsored Tweets and My Likes
Please use the 'share' buttons to share this advice with others.